You are a driven and enthusiastic pioneer who opens doors and loves to get things done. Additionally, you want to be part of something bigger and share the same vision as us; helping save the planet with our solution to climate change together with a young dynamic exciting scale-up company who is just entering the European market.
Who we are:
Enjay is a Swedish greentech scale-up specialised in making energy recovery in impossible environments both possible and profitable. With our renowned energy recovery system Lepido, we’re on a mission to enable the 15 million restaurants around the world to save energy, money and the planet. For us, wasting energy is longer an option. Our promise is to keep putting all our energy into innovating and inspiring for a brighter future.
- Produce sales in line with the set targets.
- Create and manage an extensive customer database
- Liaison with technical HVAC consultants, installers and end-customers
- Spider between the market and our own marketing and technical team
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a person with a proven sales track record and a technical affinity, preferably HVAC, living in Germany. The main responsibilities involve finding, setting up and managing our sales network including distributors in Austria and Switzerland. In this position, you will be the face of our company within the German market. You will be well supported by our technical team of engineers and a very dedicated marketing team.
- University of Applied Science (HBO)
- Preferably experienced within the HVAC business
- Min. 2-5 years’ sales experience
- Living in the local market - Germany
- German native speaker + English
Does this job sound good to you? We are happy to hear from you.
If you'd like to get a deeper understanding of who we are, watch our video: